These are postcards from the St. Augustine Light.
The first postcard is a representation of the first light located near St. Augustine. The back of the postcard reads: “Old Spanish Light-House, St. Augustine, FLA. Established by the Spanish in 1690, for the aid of Navigation into St. Augustine. Changed to a Coast-Light by the U.S. Government in 1824. Discontinued as a Light-House in 1871. Destroyed by the Ocean in 1880.”