This brochure is undated, but is from a collection dated to 1954. It is a bi-fold brochure for the Old Spanish Treasury attraction in St. Augustine. The Treasury was and is managed by the St. Augustine Woman’s Exchange.
Today known as the the Peña-Peck House, it’s currently thought to have been built around 1750 (not the 1690s as in the brochure) for the Royal Spanish Treasurer Juan Estevan de Peña. Another family, the Pecks, lived in the house until 1931.