This is a simple two-sided brochure for Hugh Taylor Birch State Park located in Ft. Lauderdale. It tells about the park, including the railroad and the spring-fed freshwater lakes. It can be dated to the mid-1960s.
The railroad is long gone, existing between 1965 and 1985. The park was created in December 1941, just a few weeks after the US entered WWII. The land was donated by the wealthy Chicago attorney Hugh Taylor Birch. Today it retains its relatively undeveloped look with mature trees and natural greenery everywhere.
Click on the image to see the entire brochure